Bean Chilaquiles, Breakfast Polenta Squares with Spinach and Bacon, Sweet Morning Potatoes & Rosemary Sloe Gin Fizz
This week we’ve been talking all things breakfast, and as a result we’ve got some fun recipes for brunch this weekend. If Mexican is your thing, you really must try these bean chilaquiles with avocado and queso fresco. For the luxury casserole experience, try the brie and mushroom breakfast strata.
If you want to switch things up, or are in a breakfast rut, try the breakfast polenta squares (so easy!) or the sweet morning potato with yogurt, maple syrup and nuts. Either way, make sure you wash it all down with your own signature hot cocoa mix or a rosemary sloe gin fizz.
- Bean Chilaquiles with Avocado & Queso Fresco
- Breakfast Polenta Squares with Spinach & Bacon
- How To Cook Bacon in the Microwave
- Recipe: Grain-Free Lemon & Blueberry Scones
- Sweet Morning Potato with Yogurt, Maple Syrup & Nuts
- Brie & Mushroom Breakfast Strata
- How To Make Your Own Hot Cocoa Mix
- Rosemary Sloe Gin Fizz