The hottest posts last week seemed to revolve around cake! There was a super-easy cake involving fresh fruit, plus a slideshow of some of our favorite birthday cakes, and a homemade cake stand made easily and simply in one of the Jumpstart entries. For these, plus a visit to the White House kitchen, a gorgeous tour of a kitchen near Boston, and a kitchen makeover, read on!
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• How To Make Over Mom's Kitchen In One Weekend: Alix's February Jumpstart Project 2009
• How To Create a Colorful Kitchen Floor: Dominique's February Jumpstart Project 2009
• Is This the Easiest Cake Ever?
• Look! Kitchen Island Made From Shopping Carts
• How To Bake the Perfect Cookie, How To Defrost Frozen Meat, and How To Eat When You're Sick: This Time Last Year
• Kitchen Gallery: Green Like Spring Peas
• Recipe Staples: Best Recipes for a New Cook?
• Ten Things I Love: Brooke's Vintage Collections
• Layers, Icing, and Sprinkles: 14 Birthday Cakes
• Tropicana Gives Up: Delicious links for 02.27.09
• How To Make a Cake Stand: Hollie's February Jumpstart Project 2009
• Kitchen Tour At the White House: Delicious links for 02.24.09
• Top Chef New York New Orleans: And the Winner Is...
• How To Paint Ugly Laminate Kitchen Countertops: Cheri's February Jumpstart Project 2009
• Kitchen Tour: Katin & Brandon's Casual Kitchen by the Sea
Previous Hot Posts: Star-Studded Menus for an Oscars Party, Beautiful Kitchens, Savory Bread Puddings, and Good Tips for Better Soups: Top posts for February 16-22, 2009