There were a lot of new recipes and recipe reviews this past week. Here's a roundup of what we were cooking: there were salty bacon caramels, stuffed figs drizzled in balsamic vinegar, chicken cooked with ginger and coconut milk, brown butter ice cream, and a sumptuous pumpkin soup. These and more below!
• 1 Coconut Milk Chicken
• 2 Best-Ever Veggie Burgers - Vegetarian and vegan
• 3 Chicken and Artichokes in Wine Sauce
• 4 Chana Masala - Vegetarian and vegan
• 5 Mushroom and Leek Risotto - Vegetarian
• 6 Butternut Squash, Sage, and Parmesan Pasties
• 7 Socca (Chickpea Pancake) - Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free
• 8 Stuffed Figs with Honey-Balsamic Syrup
• 9 Brandade
• 10 Kemp's Black Beans
• 16 The Lucien Gaudin
Any new favorite recipes this week? Did you try something new from here, or from somewhere else?