Better than Sliced Bread: 5 Peanut Butter & Jelly Recipes
It’s back to school time again and what better way to cook for the season, so to speak, than to try out a new peanut butter and jelly recipe? We’re not talking boring pb&j on white bread — these will remind you just how great the sweet and salty combination can be!
• Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream Cone: A cool take on the after school classic, this recipe uses a peanut butter sandwich in place of a cone!
• Peanut Butter and Jelly Icebox Cookies: An easy to make treat sophisticated enough for even the grown ups in your life.
• Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie: This recipe from Melissa Clark at Gilt Taste takes peanut butter pie to the next level with a smooth layer of sweet jelly.
• Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi: Swap out jelly or preserves for fruit in this cute take on sushi.
• Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars: A peanut butter shortbread cookie topped with jelly and peanut butter crumble make these bars irresistable.
Related: Make or Buy: Peanut Butter
(Images: Emma Christensen)