What were we up to this time last year? We were firing up the grill for kebabs, getting some practical advice on self-catering your wedding, learning to drink our whiskey neat, choosing which picnic salads to make for Memorial Day, and much more. Take a look!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Make Baked Pizza Bites in a Snap
• Practical Advice for Self-Catering Your Wedding
• Picnic Salads & Beyond: 15 Recipes for Memorial Day
• Grill Recipe: Rosemary-Lemon Kebabs with Flatbread
• Avocado Breakfast Pudding from Lizzie of Tomboy Style
• Easy Pantry Dinners: 5 Recipes with a Can of Black Beans
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Yonanas: Insane Gadget for One-Ingredient Ice Cream
• Grill This! 13 Unlikely Foods to Throw on the Grill
• Is Vegetarianism Incompatible with a Low-Carb Diet?
• Recipe: Classic Southern Coleslaw
• Straight Up, No Ice: 4 Steps to Drinking Whiskey Neat
• The Element Portable Grill by Fuego: A Smaller, Lighter Gas Grill for Apartment Dwellers
Previous Friday Flashback: Birthday Boeuf Bourguignon, Rescuing a Nonstick Pan & 25 Party Nibbles