Are $15 Tomatoes Worth It? Plus Kenyan Food & The Claw
This time last year we were gearing up for Valentine’s Day, so we had a firestarter of Baked Alaska to show you! Plus we had a series on Kenyan food, some winter recipes, and another session of knife skills. And to round it out there was a look at ten kitchen improvements for renters, and heart-shaped foods for Valentine’s!
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• What are your rules for eating in the car?
• More knife skills: The Claw!
• Do you watch cooking shows on YouTube?
• A blind taste test of expensive canned goods: Is that $15 can of tomatoes worth it?
• The secret of really good matzoh ball soup.
• Full archive from this week a year ago.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Oreo Cake, Vegan Soups, and Valentines for Food-Lovers