Apple and Cheese-Stuffed Latkes & Giving Up Drip Coffee
Ready for the month-long food fest that is December? With a little help from last year’s archives, we are! Here we have a latke recipe that puts a twist on the traditional, a quick one-pot recipe for coconut chicken curry, and ten timeless gifts perfect for the cooks in your life.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• One-Pot Coconut-Chicken Curry from The Cookie Editors
• Cute Gift Idea: Quick Bread in a Bottle
• Hannukah Recipe: Apple and Cheese-Stuffed Latkes
• A Food for Every State: A State-By-Food Poster
• Under the Weather? Try These Soothing Sippers
• Selmilier Mark Bitterman: 5 Simple Truths About Salt
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Thanksgiving Leftovers: Mashed Potato Puffs
• Why Won’t My No-Knead Bread Toast?
• Budget-Friendly & Practical: Timeless Gifts for Cooks
• Coffee at Home: Is Giving Up The Drip Machine Worth It?
• 10 Crafty Cool Ways to Wrap Gifts from the Kitchen
• Winter Holiday Recipe: Wassail Punch
Previous Friday Flashback: Mashed Potatoes for Two and 20 Gluten-Free Holiday Treats