Anthropologie’s Spring Collection Has Tons of Great Finds Under $30
While the groundhog might have seen his shadow last week, there’s at least one sign that spring is on its way: the Anthropologie Spring 2018 House + Home Catalog just came out. The entire collection ranges from calming pastels to bold, graphic patterns for every room in the house. And that includes, of course, the kitchen and dining room.
Keep reading to check out 10 of our favorite buys from the collection — they’re all $30 or less.
- Donut Bunny Dish Towel, $20: Who knew a furry rodent holding a baked good could fill our hearts with so much joy? Whoever made this tea towel, that’s who.
- Rainbow Juice Glass, $8: Fill your cabinets with mismatched glasses for bright pops of color, or go monochromatic with a bunch of cups in your favorite hue.
- Animal Alphabet Monogram Mug, $10: Typically, animals and monograms are preppy mainstays. But these mugs manage to be modern while still being whimsical.
- Enamel Measuring Cup Set, $24: Copper, a kitchen mainstay, gets an update with stark white handles.
- Mela Oil & Vinegar Cruet Set, $28: These stoneware vessels will save you some cabinet space — because you’ll want to leave them out on your table forever.
- Color Study Serving Plate, $20: Not much of a pink fan? This plate is also available in a striking light blue.
- Charlie Milk Glass, $10: Give your Mason jars a break from vase duty and pick up this 10-ounce glass. Or use it as it was intended — as a creamer — when company comes over.
- Copper Wired Berry Basket, $14: Another twist on classic copper, this basket is a nice break from the traditional.
- Piet Mug, $16: Get two of these hand-painted mugs (one for you and one for your work wife) and enjoy the fact that each one is different.
- Abina Nut Bowl, $10: This little dish is great for stashing small bites, sweets, or even bits and bobbles on your desk.
What items from the new line are you obsessing over?