There might not be a single retailer that represents #goals more than Anthropologie. If I could find a way to just live in in the Kitchen and Dining section of its website, I would definitely do it — and I would be LIVING MY BEST LIFE, MOM.
Anyway, for Cyber Monday, Anthropologie is selling almost everything on the site at 20 percent off. Plus, there's free shipping on orders totaling $100 or more. Here are 10 of the best deals on the site (and if you'd like to send any of them to me, just ask for my address).
- Liberty for Anthropologie Geo Paradise Garden Cheese Board, $47 (regularly $58): Liberty London has been a purveyor of iconic prints and patterns for more than 140 years. This cheese board, designed in collaboration with Liberty, is a beautiful selection for your favorite host.
- Laguiole Steak Knives, $65 (regularly $78): This may be the first time a set of steak knives has been described as whimsical and fun, but they totally are. Each one of the six knives has a different brightly colored handle, which makes them the perfect gift for the style-conscious carnivore in your life.
- The Travel Pack Carry-On Cocktail Gift Set, $72 (regularly $90): There's very little that makes air travel tolerable, although alcohol certainly helps. Your frequent flyer will love this set, which has TSA-approved kits to make mid-flight Gin and Tonics, Old Fashioneds, and Moscow Mules.
- Tea for Me Set, $23 (regularly $28): This adorable set includes a teapot that stacks on top of a matching mug. Fill it with a selection of loose-leaf tea bags (not included) or some post-tea cookies and then pat yourself on the back for being such a super gifter.
- Crimson & Clove Pumpkin Spice Lovers Set, $24 (regularly $30): The first of two pumpkin spice-themed gifts on our list, this is a set of three different sugar-free pumpkin spice blends, that can be used on ... pretty much everything, from baked goods to breakfast selections to late-night cocktails.
- Mimira French Press, $47 (regularly $58): Getting caffeinated has never looked more elegant than with this beautiful stoneware French press, designed in collaboration with a North Carolina ceramicist. If only your Keurig had that kind of backstory!
- Autumn Travel Mug, $15 (regularly $18): Let's not even pretend that you aren't drinking a PSL right now. This stoneware travel mug proudly announces that it's filled to the lid with Pumpkin Spice Everything. Don't hate.
- Dualit Two-Slice Toaster, $213 (regularly $264): This isn't just a toaster — it's a design classic. Add a little retro style to someone's breakfast routine with this Dualit Two-Slice Toaster, which may or may not make avocado toast seem less hipstery.
- Bittermilk Old Fashioned Set, $36 (regularly $45): This is a fantastic set for any adventurous home bartender; it's a collection of three different mixers, to make three different kinds of Old Fashioneds, depending on the booze of choice.
- Inez Cocktail Shaker, $44 (regularly $54): This gorgeous art-deco-inspired cocktail shaker will definitely take a kitchen or cocktail to another level. A level that says, "I could've been a star in 1940s Hollywood." (Fur stole, leather gloves, and long cigarette holder not included).
What are you eyeing on Anthro's site today?