10 Luxurious, Extravagant Kitchen Splurges
All week long we’ve been rounding up our favorite gifts for food-lovers and cooks in celebration of Birthday Week on The Kitchn. For our final gift guide this week, we decided to go all out and put together a list of ten extravagant kitchen tools and accessories for when money truly is no object. A fancy trash can in a stellar shade of green? A top of the line dishwasher? Why, thank you, sir. We’ll just take those if you don’t mind.
• 1 Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Espresso Machine, $1,399 from Seattle Coffee Gear
• 2 Large Kahler Mano Storage Jar, Set of 5, $449.75 from All Modern
• 3 Modernist Cuisine: The Art and Science of Cooking, $455 from Amazon
• 4 Mauviel M’Heritage 150 Copper 5-Piece Set , $649.95 from Sur La Table
• 5 Barrel of 16-Year Aged Balsamic, $400 from Zingerman’s
• 6 VIPP 24 Kitchen Bin in Copenhagen Green, $469 from Design Public
• 7 Bosch 800 Series SHX98M09UC Dishwasher, $1,484 from AJ Madison
• 8 Oji Masanori Brass Tool Holder, $300 from Mjolk
• 9 Alabaster Shingles Food Pantry, $2,400 from Field Day
• 10 Espera Colander/Fruit Bowl, $320 from Rab Labs
What would be on your gift-giving-and-receiving list if money wasn’t an object?
(Images: 1. Gregory Han; all others as linked)