I am the type of person the holidays sneak up on. If not for Amazon Prime and its free two-day shipping, I do not think I would have been on time with a present in 10 years. Fortunately Amazon does exist, and it's full of weird, whimsical toys and useful gadgets that are perfect for last-minute stocking stuffers.
Here are 10 great stocking stuffers to order on Amazon right now. They'll delight your friends and family, and you still have plenty of time to buy them — even if you're not a Prime member.
- Stainless Steel Cocktail Spoon Straws, $8 for four: These long, narrow stainless steel straws are a must-have for cocktail enthusiasts. They're reusable, and the disk on the bottom is perfect for stirring ingredients. This set even comes with a tiny brush for cleaning.
- Miracle Berry Fruit Tablets, $15 for 10: These tablets are made of the famous "miracle berry" that makes sour foods taste sweet. For a fun party trick on Christmas Eve, pass them around and try things like beer, goat cheese, Greek yogurt, lemons, grapefruit, and more.
- Jelly Belly Champagne-Flavored Jelly Beans, $7: These Champagne-flavored jelly beans don't actually have any alcohol, but everyone will get a kick out of them anyway. They'll also do a great job of getting everyone in the mood for New Year's Eve.
- Clean/Dirty Dishwasher Magnet, $7: Marriage is about finding someone you want to hear say, "Is the dishwasher clean or dirty?" for the rest of your life. This magnet will save everyone some time.
- Blue Q "Hangry" Socks, $11: These "hangry" socks will let everyone know to watch out until after snack time. They're cute and funny, and they're actually comfortable and durable, too.
- Evendough Rolling Pin Rings, $8: Making nice, even cookies will be a whole lot easier with these convenient stretchy rings to go over both ends of a rolling pin. Just tell your favorite baker to slide on the size she wants, and they'll act as a guide so her dough is always the perfect thickness.
- Kikkerland Magnetic Timer, $15: If your mom has a fairly consistent track record of dropping her phone in pasta water or cookie batter, this cute timer will come in handy.
- Elijah's Xtreme Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce, $10: Impress your favorite hot-sauce-lover with a bottle of this super spicy stuff made from real Ghost Peppers.
- OXO Good Grips Wooden Corner Spoon & Scraper, $6: Because there's no such thing as too many wooden spoons. This one has a pointed corner to help home cooks get into those hard-to-reach places.
- Opinel Keychain Knife, $11: Who doesn't need a pocket knife that's also a keychain? No one, that's who.
What other stocking stuffers from Amazon are you considering?