If you've been following along with some of our early coverage of Amazon's fourth annual Prime Day, then you may already know that, for the first time ever, there will be special Prime Day deals happening in Whole Foods stores. And if you've been waiting to find out what those deals will be, your wait is finally over.
Keep reading to check out the details.
First, though, you have to be an Amazon Prime member. You can sign up for a monthly membership for $12.99 or an annual $119 membership, which saves you money in the long run.
Now, onto the deals!
1. Spend $10, get $10.
Prime members who spend $10 at Whole Foods Market between July 11 and July 17 will receive a $10 Amazon account credit to use on Prime Day. Just scan the Prime Code in your Whole Foods Market or Amazon app when you check out.
2. Get 10 percent back.
If you're an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa cardmember (with an eligible Prime membership) you can get double the rewards — 10 percent back — when you shop at Whole Foods Market from July 14 to July 17. Valid up to a total of $400 in purchases.
3. Save up to $20 on Prime Now
Prime members who still haven't tried grocery delivery from Whole Foods Market stores through Prime Now will receive $10 off their order when they shop before July 17. And you'll get $10 to use towards a future order.
4. Shop Amazon devices .
Related: 10 Ways to Use Alexa in Your Kitchen
5. Save on select items.
Starting tomorrow (July 11) through the 17, in-store shoppers can save on all sorts of seasonal items. See a few examples below.
- Organic strawberries, $5 for two one-pound containers
- Boneless chicken breasts, $3.99 per pound (save 40 percent or more)
- Icelandic cod fillets, $8.99 per pound ($6 per pound)
- Allegro bagged coffee (buy one, get one free)
- RXBar protein bars, $3 for two
- Honey Nut Cheerios (buy one, get one free)
- Lesley Stowe Raincoast Crisps, $4.99 for three ounces
- Self-serve tea cookies by the pound (40 percent off)
Will you be taking advantage of these Prime Day deals at Whole Foods?