By now you know that Amazon Prime Day is a good day to get things like vacuum cleaners, small appliances (hopefully the Instant Pot!), and Alexa-enabled devices. This year, the sale also includes a decent amount of groceries and household supplies — especially from Amazon's in-house brands. In fact, for a limited time (while supplies last), you can save 30 percent on coffee, household essentials, snacks, and more across Amazon's top brands.
Here's what we suggest you stock up on.
- Happy Belly Nuts, Chocolate & Dried Fruit Trail Mix, $6 for 16 ounces: In the event that the end of the world is near, you'll definitely want to have a few bags of this salty-sweet snack in your getaway vehicle. That would also be a good time to confess to being that person who eats all of the chocolate-coated candies first. We know you do it — you might as well fess up.
- Mama Bear Organic Baby Food Pouches, $16 for 12: Ask any parent: The invention of the portable baby food pouch has been lifesaving in more ways than one. Toddlers love them and they're super convenient on-the-go — in the reviews, some adults even admit to eating them!
- Presto! Flex-a-Size Paper Towels, $23 for 12 rolls: The price might still seem steep for 12 rolls of paper towels, but keep in mind that a dozen of these mega rolls (each containing 158 sheets) is the equivalent of 30 regular rolls (containing just 63 sheets).
- Wickedly Prime Coconut Toffee Roasted Cashews, $20 for a pack of 15: Once you try one of these nuts, you will not be able to stop eating them. They're buttery, sweet, and crunchy. If you're feeling super-indulgent, use them as an ice cream topping.
- Amazon Fresh Organic Fair Trade Sumatra Whole Bean Coffee, $24 for three 12-ounce bags: Amazon is officially making a name for itself in the fair-trade coffee biz. One skeptical commenter even declared this in a review: "Check it out, Amazon coffee is actually good." Time to stock up on your own personal stash of dark roast go-go juice.
What Amazon groceries are you getting for Prime Day?