Last November Amazon launched two of its own affordable and stylish in-house furniture brands. There's Rivet, a mid-century-modern-inspired line, and Stone & Beam, which leans more rustic and modern farmhouse.
We didn't write about them then (although our sister site, Apartment Therapy, did) because the two brands were focused on living rooms. We're writing about them now, because, you guessed it, they've both expanded to offer dining room furniture — plus bedroom and home office stuff, but we're gonna focus on the dining room pieces.
The new pieces are so great, they made us wonder why we don't hear of people buying furniture on Amazon more often. In general, the site has a ton of kitchen and dining room furniture.
Let's just take a quick look at some of our favorite pieces from these two new lines.
- Stone & Beam Farmhouse Pulley Double Pendant With Bulbs, $149: This light has industrial and vintage farmhouse charm. Plus, the design is super smart: A pully system allows you to adjust the long cord to just the right height. Hang this over an island or your dining room table.
- Stone & Beam Glenwood Modern Metal Base Dining Table, $749: Another rustic-slash-industrial piece, this 78-inch-long table is made of hardwood with an oak veneer and a metal base.
- Stone & Beam Fremont Rustic Counter Stool, $149: Slightly modern and slightly rustic, this acacia wood stool would look great in nearly any type of kitchen.
- Rivet Julie Mid-Century Swope Accent Dining Chair, $219: This chair is just begging to be placed at the head of the table.
- Rivet 3-Tiered Metallic Intersecting Rolling Bar Cart, $149: You can easily wheel this cart around your house or lock the wheels and leave it in a corner.
- Rivet Mid-Century Checkerboard Reclaimed Elm Cabinet, $899: It doesn't get much more mid-century than this solid elm sideboard with its checkerboard-accented front and tapered legs.
Some Key Things to Know
- Rivet and Stone & Beam are available exclusively on Amazon.
- Prime members get free shipping on all Rivet and Stone & Beam products.
- Rivet offers a one-year limited manufacturer warranty on all furniture and 30-day free returns.
- Stone & Beam offers a three-year limited warranty on all furniture as well as 30-day free returns.
- Some more expensive items can be paid for in installments.
What do you think? Would you buy furniture from these Amazon-exclusive lines?