At Kitchn, we're committed to finding cool, useful, and wildly popular products we think you'll like, which is why we have Amazon's best-seller pages bookmarked on our computers.
See, Amazon has lists of the most popular items in categories like electronics, cookbooks, and furniture. All these lists are updated in real-time, so it's a pretty cool way to see what the rest of the Ama-verse is buying and liking.
Some best-sellers seem obvious. (The first two slots on the page for best-selling small appliances go to two different Instant Pot models.) But, for the most part, the lists are kind of surprising.
For your viewing pleasure, we're sharing Amazon's current top 10 best-sellers in "Kitchen & Dining." Who knows, maybe you'll find something you didn't know you needed and add it to your cart.
- 12-Ounce Thermos FUNtainer Bottle, $18: Well, we weren't expecting this cute reusable Thermos to top this list. But with special vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention and a pop-up straw, we see why it's so popular.
- Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, $17 for 78: Why venture out to a drugstore to buy your dishwasher detergent when you can have it delivered straight to your doorstep?
- Brita Longlast Replacement Filters, $13: If you have a Brita, chances are you've bought these on Amazon, too.
- 18-Ounce Hydro Flask, $30: Speaking of water… Hydro Flask's reusable water bottles use a double-walled, temperature-block insulation that can keep hot beverages warm for up to 12 hours and cold beverages cold for up to 24 hours. Pretty cool, huh?
- 10-Ounce Thermos FUNtainer Food Jar, $18: Thermos strikes again! Its best-selling Avengers pattern is currently out of stock, but Barbie, Batman versus Superman, and Frozen are still available!
- YIHONG Reusable Drinking Straws, $7 for four: Starbucks vowed to eliminate plastic straws by 2020, and we wouldn't be surprised if other companies follow suit. Strike a happy medium with these reusable — and environmentally conscious — metal straws.
- Northwest Innovation Multi Functional Effervescent Spray Cleaner Set, $4: This all-purpose cleaner set comes with 10 small, chemical-free tablets. Simply drop one in water, pour it into the spray bottle, and get cleaning!
- Bentgo Kids Childrens Lunch Box, $28: Here's an easy way to pack your kids a well-balanced lunch.
- 3-Quart Instant Pot DUO, $80: Instant Pot needs no introduction, but if you're unfamiliar, this three-quart model is perfect for small kitchens.
- Greater Goods Digital Kitchen Scale, $9: Perfect for when your recipe calls for something as specific as three ounces of shaved almonds.