From Deep Dish to Gluten-Free: 8 Pizza Crust Recipes
We know, we know! We’ve talked a lot about pizza crust this week, so we’re going to make it easy for you and round it all up in one place so that you can find your personal flavor of inner peace. Want gluten-free pizza crust? Check. Deep dish? We’ve got that, too. Whole wheat? You bet!
Your tastes change as you grow up. Everything isn’t better with ketchup. Guacamole isn’t passed along because it’s green and goopy. The crust is no longer left on the plate when you eat a slice of pizza. No, no, no. Now pizza crust is savored, without even a morsel to spare for the groundlings we call our pets. When it’s perfect, your mouth sings. No matter what happened that day, for that one moment, life is good.
8 Pizza Crust Recipes
• 1 Thin Crust: Homemade Thin Crust Pizza, via The Kitchn
• 2 Traditional Crust: Peter Reinhart’s Best Pizza Dough Ever Recipe, via The Kitchn
• 3 Deep Dish: No-Knead Cornmeal Pizza Dough, via The Kitchn
• 4 Whole Wheat: No-Knead Whole Wheat Pizza with Corn, Hatch Chile, and Bacon, via Joy the Baker
• 5 Spelt Crust: Spelt-Crust Pizza with Fennel, Prosciutto, and Apples, via The Kitchn
• 7 Yeast-Free: Yeast-Free Pizza Dough, via The Kitchn
• 8 Vegan Crust: Cauliflower Crust Pizza, via Love and Lemons
(Image: Chris Perez)