All About Cidre de Glace (Ice Cider)
Every week we bring you our favorite cooking and eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we were fascinated by this ice cider, the eiswein-esque version of hard cider (which is a popular topic here lately). This plus chocolate peanut butter mousse pie, a ham daiquiri, and how to spatchcock a turkey.
• What Is Ice Cider? – We really, really want to try this stuff.
• Video: How to Make a Ham Daiquiri – For real.
• That’s Nuts: The Easiest Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Pie – This looks delicious, and easy.
• How to Spatchcock a Turkey – Or, how to cook a turkey in an hour!
• Dinner Tonight: Baked Shrimp and Feta Pasta – This looks delicious and blessedly un-Thanksgiving-ish.
Previous Good Eats: Sweet Potato Tarte Tatin
(Images: Flickr: Rabasz; Erin Zimmer/Serious Eats)