Shopping at Aldi Is About to Get Way Easier
If you love Aldi products but hate putting on pants, do we have news for you: Aldi is about to start offering online delivery through Instacart across 35 states. Before, Aldi was only running a pilot program with Instacart — in just four cities (Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, and Chicago).
This new roll-out adds 5,000 new zip codes, including ones in New York City, San Diego, Miami, Raleigh, and Minneapolis. The majority of the roll-out will be complete by Thanksgiving, which is good because that’s an especially difficult time to pull on pants. (Although, actually, we are legally required to mention that we DO suggest putting on pants when you answer the door. They can be sweatpants, though!)
“Customers will have access to fresh, affordable groceries, including organic produce, antibiotic-free meat and fresh seafood, all available for Instacart delivery in as little as one hour,” a press release explains.
And as a special offer, there is a promo code that you can use. Just enter “ALDILOVE” and first-time Instacart customers can receive $10 off their first three Aldi orders of $35 or more.
More on Aldi
- 9 Things You Should Know Before Shopping at Aldi for the First Time
- The 5 Produce Items I Always Buy from Aldi
- The 10 Snacks You Should Pick Up During Every Aldi Trip
- I Did a Blind Taste Test of 8 Aldi Products Versus Name Brands — Here’s How It Went
- The 6 Surprising Holiday Gifts You’ll Be Able to Get at Aldi — Including Aldi’s Version of an Instant Pot
Is this something you’ll be taking advantage of?