Aldi Just Leaked Info on Dozens of New Items Coming to Stores This May
If the last 13+ months taught me anything, it’s to always look for the light at the end of the tunnel. And if the thought of an exciting future grocery haul from Aldi is even a glimmer, then so be it.
That’s why when I caught wind that the whizzes over at Aldi were ready to share news of the next batch of Aldi Finds hitting shelves next month, I blinked in disbelief at the calendar. How is May already just around the corner? Let the countdown to the day that I can add all of the following goodies to my cart commence!
1. LiveGfree Gluten Free Seeds & Grains Bread, $3.99 for 12 ounces
Aldi has an expansive number of gluten-free products thanks to their LiveGfree product line. This fibrous loaf of Seeds & Grains bread will be available starting May 5.
2. Bake Shop 7 Layer Dessert Bars, $3.99 for 8 bars
Are you ready for dessert yet? If not, you certainly will be when you see these 7 layer dessert bars from the Bake Shop Bakery. These delectable hunks will be available starting May 5.
3. Sundae Shoppe Sherbet Quarts, $1.99 for 1 quart
Does this rainbow sherbet remind anyone else of childhood summers? Pick up this big old quart of nostalgia starting May 12.
4. Clancy’s Dill Pickle Popcorn, $1.69 for 7.5 ounces
If you’re a pickle person, you will be overjoyed to know that Aldi is bringing back their widely beloved pickle flavored popcorn, starting May 12.
5. Park Street Deli Summer Pickle Chips and Slices, $2.49 for 12 ounces
MORE good news for pickle people: These freshly sliced dill pickle chips from the Park Street Deli line will be on shelves starting May 14. And these are the real dill — I mean deal.
6. BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Snacking Pack, $2.95 for eight 1-ounce packages
I will be forever indebted to whoever invented the concept of “snacking cheese.” Especially the inventor of fresh snacking mozzarella. These little 1-ounce balls will be available for purchase starting May 14.
7. Buffalo Wild Wings Fan Fave Sauce Pack, $8.89 for three 12-ounce jars
Buffalo Wild Wings fans rejoice. This trio of sauces, including Parm Garlic, Honey BBQ, and Asian Zing, will be available for at home use starting May 19. Your homemade wings aren’t ready…
8. Clancy’s Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn, $2.19 for 6 ounces
I know I gave a shoutout to dill pickle popcorn up above, but I’d be remiss to not include this Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn from Clancy’s as well. Find this bag of corny goodness starting May 19.
9. Fremont Fish Market Marinated Butterfly Shrimp, $5.99 for 12 ounces
Who doesn’t love a dinner shortcut? These frozen butterfly shrimp come pre-marinated with adobo seasoning and are ready for the grill. Find them starting May 19.
10. Mama Cozzi’s Hot Honey Pepperoni Pizza, $4.99 for 1 pound, 14 ounces
I have four words for you: Hot Honey Pepperoni Pizza. Mama Cozzi , I love you! Find this pie in the frozen aisle starting May 19.
11. Diana’s Bananas Chocolate Banana Babies, $3.89 for 5 dipped banana halves
If I had a box of these chocolate-dipped banana “babies” in my freezer at all times, I’d be a very happy person. With that logic, I will be a very happy person starting May 26.
12. Barissimo Cold Brew Tetra Signature Blend, $3.99 for 32 ounces
Starting May 26, Aldi is offering 32 ounces of perfectly brewed, medium roast cold brew that’s ready to drink. Music to my ears.
13. Casa Sangrioso Sangria Rosé Box Wine, $10.99 for 3 liters
Speaking of ready-to-drink, this box o’ sangria is here to make happy hours a whole lot happier. Find this 3-liter lifesaver starting May 26.
Which of these finds are you most excited to pick up next month?