Aldi Just Leaked Info on Dozens of New Items Hitting Shelves in April
Not only are we looking forward to April showers (because May flowers!), but we’re also counting down until April’s Aldi Finds hit shelves in the coming weeks. Spring has sprung — and along with it comes tons of fun new products. We’re talking ingenious snacks, delicious cheeses, more brilliant Mama Cozzi pizzas, easy dinner hacks, and more. Here’s what we’re most excited to add to our carts next month.
1. Deutsche Küche Peanut Puffs, $1.99 for 7.05 ounces
Peanut-flavored corn puffs shaped like cheese doodles? We’re into these. Find them in Aldi, starting April 7.
2. Emporium Selection Double Créme Blue Bavarian Brie, $3.89 for 4.4 ounces
Good afternoon to Aldi’s Double Créme Blue Brie and Aldi’s Double Créme Blue Brie only. If you want to get your hands on this soft-ripened cheese (made in Germany!) with notes of blue cheese, head to the Aldi cheese section on April 7.
3. Baker’s Corner Funnel Cake Kit, $2.69 for 9.8 ounces
This Baker’s Corner Funnel Cake Kit seems too good to be true. For $2.69 you get a whole PITCHER of funnel cake mix. All you need to do is add water (and carefully follow all of the instructions for deep-frying funnel cake, of course). Find this super-fun item starting April 9.
4. Barissimo Wild Blueberry Crumble Coffee, $3.69 for 12 ounces
Start your morning with breakfast heaven: Wild Blueberry Crumble coffee. Bonus points if you pair it with some actual blueberry crumble, though. This one’s available starting April 14.
5. Pillsbury Heat and Eat Brownies, $3.69 for 4 brownies
Who doesn’t love how easy Pillsbury makes it to have baked goods on hand? This Heat & Eat Fudge-Filled Brownie kit comes with four individual brownies (plus topping packets!) which take just 30 seconds in the microwave. Find these starting April 14.
6. Park Street Deli Green Curry Hummus, $1.95
We’re constantly in awe of the dip selection in the Park Street Deli line. Starting April 14, you can find this Green Curry Hummus, ready for all of your veggie-dipping needs.
7. Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Pepperoni Cauliflower Pizza Snacks, $4.99 for 11 ounces
Mama Cozzi has done it again — this time with these “pizza snacks” made with cauliflower crust and stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and tomato sauce. Find them in the frozen aisle starting April 21.
8. Naughty & Rice Cinnamon Bun Pudding, $2.39 for four 4-ounce snack cups
If you’re a rice pudding lover, you’re really going to love these individual snack cups from Naughty & Rice. (Is that not the cutest brand name?) Find these cinnamon bun flavored treats starting April 28.
9. Casa Mamita Organic Mexican-Style Street Corn Big Dipper Corn Chips, $2.29 for 9.25 ounces
If these Mexican-Style Street Corn Flavored Big Dipper Corn Chips are anything like Trader Joe’s Elote Corn Chip Dippers, they’re going to be amazing. Find these starting April 28 and promptly schedule a side-by-side taste test to confirm.
10. Mama Cozzi Roasted Street Corn Deli Pizza, $4.79
More street corn! This time, it’s a zesty pizza topping in the Mama Cozzi Take & Bake selection (which might be the greatest thing to ever happen to dinnertime). Find it starting April 28.
11. Mama Cozzi’s Pizza My Heart Shaped Cheese Deli Pizza, $4.99
New Mama Cozzi pies will never get old. Here’s another Take & Bake pie (which is refrigerated not frozen!) that’s miraculously shaped like a heart. We heart it — and we love it for an early Mother’s Day meal! Find this pie on April 28.
12. Fremont Fish Market Street Taco Meal Kit, $9.99 for 24 ounces
We love how easy Aldi makes it to get dinner on the table, and this Chipotle Shrimp Street Taco meal kit is no exception. The packaging says it takes 20 minutes to prepare, from start to finish! Find it starting April 28.
Which of these are you most excited about?