The 10 Best Groceries You Can Buy at Aldi Right Now, According to 360,000 Shoppers
The votes are in, the scorecards have been checked, and the champions await their medals — but we’re not talking about the Olympics here. This is a whole different kind of competition: the Aldi Fan Favorites survey.
For the third year, the grocery store asked its shoppers to vote on their most-loved products in a variety of categories — you might remember that back in May we told you about how you could participate and also win yourself a $1000 gift card. Since 2019, 360,000 people have entered to offer their opinions (and try to win a gift card), and these are real Aldi fanatics — 71% of them said that they shop at the chain at least once a week.
The competition kicked off with a few repeat winners — Clancy’s Kettle Chips came back for a second year in a row as the favorite snack. But more impressively, Friendly Farms Almond Coconut & Oat Milk, Mama Cozzi’s Take & Bake Deli Pizza, and Happy Farms String Cheese showed up on the Fan Favorites list for the third year in a row. Now that is brand loyalty. Here’s the complete list.
- Cult Favorite: Appleton Farms Premium Sliced Bacon
- Stream and Snack: Clancy’s Kettle Chips
- Morning Meeting Must-Haves: Specialty Selected Bagels
- Guilt-Free Go-Tos: Friendly Farms Almond, Coconut & Oat Milk
- Guess Who’s Back: Huntington Home 3 Wick Candles
- Mama Knows Best: Mama Cozzi’s Take & Bake Deli Pizza
- Little Fan Favorites: Happy Farms String Cheese
- Sip and Celebrate: PurAqua Belle Vie Sparkling Flavored Water
- Dinner Delight: Fresh Family Pack Chicken Breasts
- Keeping It Fresh: Strawberries
If you’re not sure you’ll manage to keep all these in your head or tend to be very good at losing your shopping list, the store’s got your back: Winning products will be marked on shelves with the blue-shaped “Aldi Fan Favorites 2021” logo.
Did your favorite Aldi product make the cut? Let us know in the comments!
Get the Kitchn Daily in your inbox.