After Wild Weather, High Food Prices on Horizon
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: How the wild weather this year will affect food prices. Plus, Italy overtakes France as the world’s largest wine producer, and a feature with “Wildman” Steve Brill, the New York City forager.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• After Wild Weather, High Food Prices on Horizon – NPR
• CA salmon fishing opens, but trollers still worry – LA Times
• Germany still seeking reason for E. coli outbreak – SF Chronicle/AP
• German Hospitals Stretched Thin in E. Coli Crisis – NPR
• E. Coli Fallout: My Salad, My Health – NY Times
• Taiwan destroys chemical-tainted drinks – Washington Post
• Oliver’s ‘Food Revolution’ makes its case with teenagers – LA Times
• Nat’l Archives exhibit reveals presidents’ favorite dishes – Daily Mail
• The Man Who Ate New York: ‘Wildman’ Steve Brill – NY Post
• Italy overtakes France as world’s largest wine produce – Telegraph
(Image: Food News Journal)