Our Favorite Little Luxuries from Etsy’s Gift Guide for $25 or Less
Although very fun, shopping on Etsy can get expensive — and overwhelming. That’s why we’ve done the shopping for you. We scoured the site’s official holiday gift guide to find the best food-related stocking stuffers for $25 or less. These gifts are all inexpensive, little luxuries that people wouldn’t usually think to buy for themselves.
Lemon Soap, $8 at LynnburgLane: Made of pure olive oil, shea butter, and coconut oil, this soap creates a rich lather with tons of bubbles that leaves skin feeling clean and not dry.
Taco Shirt, $23 at TacoShapedHeart: We’re betting every woman in your family is deserving of this cute T-shirt. Roll it up and stick one in all the stockings.
- Espresso Mug, $12 at roselinepottery: This handmade espresso mug looks like it should have cost at least double.
- Waxed Canvas Lunch Bag, $24 at WAAMIndustries: An upgrade on the traditional (and boring! And wasteful!) brown paper bag, this waxed lunch bag is durable and stylish.
- 2018 Cheese Calendar, $18 at yozhikandco: Each month in this not-too-cheesy calendar is die-cut, so the holes in the cheese slices change as the year progresses.
- Spicy Dill Pickle Gourmet Popcorn Spice, $5 for one ounce at ALLSPICEEMPORIUM: Dill pickle salt, pepper, lime salt, and Sriracha salt all in one little jar? Give it to a movie-lover, popcorn fanatic, or an adventurous eater.
- Hand Carved Large Wood Serving Spoon, $18 at TwoTmbleweeds: Hand-carved wooden spoons can cost a fortune. This one, made from sustainably harvested African teak wood, is as affordable as it is beautiful.
- Turmeric Love Pin, $1.50 at PortableArtPins: For the trendiest member in your family, this turmeric pin will allow her to wear her heart on her sleeve — or her backpack.
- Ceramic Grater Dish, $18 at KarinLorenc: This grater dish can also be used to hold rings during dish duty.
- Pineapple Charm Necklace, $14 at LeBuaJewelrytoo: Pick any initial for the hand-stamped charm and the chain length (from 14 to 24 inches) and you’ve got the perfect stocking stuffer for your sister-in-law or even a grumpy tween.