Lovely Kitchen Tools and Tableware from Merchant No. 4
The beautiful canisters in the photos from our most recent Jumpstart entry, How To Paint Laminate Countertops, reminded us to tell you about their source: a simply beautiful collection of items for the home from Merchant No. 4. Merchant No. 4 carries a small and lovely collection of simple, natural tableware and kitchenware. Here are our favorite pieces!
Actually, it was very hard to choose. My natural tastes seem to coincide so directly with the aesthetic of this online shop that I wanted every single piece! Many of these pieces are made from acacia wood – warm, lovely, and practical for the kitchen. They are relatively inexpensive, and would make really wonderful housewarming gifts.
- Wood/Glass Canisters, $14-$17
- Acacia Wood Cake Stand, $40
- Wood Measuring Spoons, $20
- Kami Cup Small, $85 for a set of two. Pricey, but handcrafted in Japan.
- Molecule Dish – Medium, $75
- Homo Sapien Sharpening/Grinding Stone, $39. Can be used as a pestle or a sharpening stone for knives.
- London Life Wood Utensil Set, $32. A 7-piece setting of utensils made from acacia wood.
- Wood Cake Knife, $15