Za’atar Farm Tour, Hand-Drawn Sandwich Bags, Vegetarian Pasta Dishes, GIF Knife Skills, and Gwyneth’s New Cookbook
Happy Saturday, folks! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a tour of a za’atar farm in Lebanon, five great reasons to make pizza at home, essential knife skills explained through GIFs, the best ice breakers, and a review of Gwyneth Paltrow’s new cookbook — complete with spirited comments from our readers! Enjoy catching up, and have a great weekend.
15. Eat the Rainbow! This Poster Shows You the Vitamins in Your Fruits & Vegetables
14. Taming the Wild Thyme: A Visit to a Za’atar Farm in Lebanon
13. The 5 Best Reasons to Make Pizza at Home
12. Bee’s Wrap: An Alternative to Plastic Wrap
11. Leftover Ricotta? 5 Ideas for Using Up the Rest of the Container
10. Essential Knife Skills, Explained in GIFs