A Veggie Burger Taste Test
Every week we bring you our favorite food adventures from our friends at Serious Eats. This week they taste-tested some popular veggie burgers — let’s see which one wins out! Plus there’s creamy cabbage and potatoes, stuffed chicken cutlets, and a double banana.
• Taste Test: Veggie Burgers — It’s all about the texture.
• Creamy Cabbage and Potatoes — An inexpensive skillet supper.
• Stuffed Chicken Cutlet With Ham, Cheese, and Sauerkraut — Oooh fancy! And yummy!
• Have You Ever Seen a Double Banana? — Wow, a big banana.
• Grilled Cheese with Serrano and Membrillo — A sweet twist on grilled cheese.
Previous Good Eats: The Top 10 Most-Googled Recipes of 2009
(Image: Michael Natkin/Serious Eats)