A Tip To Avoid Soggy Fruit Desserts, the Best Ways to Get Rid of Fruit Flies, and 10 Ways to Make the Most of Summer Fruit
Happy Saturday, friends! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a tour of a lovely Nashville kitchen, a recipe for Big Sur blackberry scones, a great trick to avoid soggy fruit desserts, our readers’ best tips for getting rid of fruit flies, and a guide to when and what to eat for Ramadan.
15. No-Bake Dessert Recipe: Peach Tarts with Ginger and Coconut
14. When Treats for Kids Are Healthy… And Expensive
13. Classic Summer Recipe: Blueberry Pie
12. 7 Juice Summer Sips Without the Booze
11. What Are Some No-Bake Desserts That Don’t Need to Be Refrigerated?
10. Fruit Flies, Begone! What’s Your Tried-and-True Way to Get Rid of Fruit Flies?