A Starry Night in Your Kitchen: 6 Constellation-Themed Picks
Stargazers, this week’s kitchen picks are for you. Whether you like a dainty Big Dipper embroidered napkin or a color-changing coffee mug, here are six ways you can enjoy the night sky all day long.
- Constellation Napkins: There are so many things we love about these navy blue napkins. But the dainty Big Dipper embroidery is definitely our favorite.
- Wood Coasters: You’ll easily be able to spot Ursa Major, Ursa Minor, Orion, and Cassiopeia with these etched wood coasters.
- Celestial Chateau Tea Towel Set: These towels are the perfect addition to an ever-expanding dish towel collection.
- Custom Zodiac Glasses: Pick your zodiac sign for these etched glasses. They come in a set of two pilsner glasses, two wine glasses, or one of each.
- Custom Constellation Spoon: These vintage stamped spoons are perfect for your sugar bowl. Go with a plain star pattern or get your custom star sign.
- The Constellation Mug: This simple-looking mug reveals a surprise when you fill it with hot coffee. You’ll be able to learn the constellations while you eat your breakfast.
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Published: May 1, 2015