The Best Way to Soften Brown Sugar in a Hurry
In this video, we share our quick trick for softening brown sugar when you find your sugar is getting a little too rocky for that chocolate chip cookie fix on the horizon.
So simple, right? Once you’ve got your brown sugar in order, cookies can be yours!
→ Read our original tip here: A Simple Way to Soften Hard Brown Sugar in a Hurry
More Brown Sugar Goodness
- Where Does the Brown in Brown Sugar Come From?
- Baking Tip: Make Your Own Brown Sugar
- Pantry Problem Solving: 5 Ways to Keep Brown Sugar Soft
- Baking Matters: What Is Packed Brown Sugar?
- A Complete Visual Guide to 11 Different Kinds of Sugar
- Recipe: Brown Sugar Cookies with a Touch of Whole Wheat
- Recipe: Apple Yogurt Cake with a Cinnamon-Sugar Streak
→ Video by David Lee Studios for The Kitchn