A Review of Trader Joe’s Frozen French Macarons
We’ve often wondered if the Trader Joe’s French macarons are any good. Well, our friends at Serious Eats put them to the test, and now we know. Plus, lusty lucky red cabbage and apples, and instructions on making clotted cream at home.
• French Macarons from Trader Joe’s Are Pretty Damn Good – Two thumbs up for macarons-in-a-box!
• Serious Heat: Green Fried Chicken for St. Patrick’s Day – Fried chicken with wasabi!
• Serious Beer: Imperial Stouts – Seriously dark beers.
• Lucky-Lusty Red Cabbage and Apples – With spices and vinegar. Yummy!
• How To Make Clotted Cream – No, it’s not whipped cream. It’s something even better!
Previous Good Eats: Roast Chicken with Nutmeg