A Review of the Demy Digital Recipe Reader
Each week we bring you our favorite recipes and posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week, something different: a review of the Demy Digital Recipe Reader. How does it stack up in the kitchen? Plus, Japanese curry rice from scratch, how to roast a pig on a spit, and a gluten-free, one-bowl chocolate cake.
• Using the Demy Digital Recipe Reader – While the convenience of a dedicated recipe reader is attractive, there are some drawbacks to this particular gadget.
• How to Make Japanese Curry Rice From Scratch – A complete guide to making curry and rice, Japanese-style, from scratch.
• Cook the Book: Classic Wedge Salad – Sometimes a big hunk of iceberg lettuce is just so refreshing!
• How to Roast a Pig on a Spit – Serious pig action!
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: One Bowl Chocolate Cake – An easy recipe, based on our favorite chocolate cake from Hershey’s.
Previous Good Eats: Slow Cooked Salmon with Ginger and Scallion
(Image: Hilfy/Serious Eats)