A Produce Storing Guide, No-Bake Energy Bars, DIY Nut Milks, and 5 Empanada Recipes To Make and Freeze
Welcome to the holiday weekend! Popular posts this past week on The Kitchn include a smart tip that turns your $50 ice cream maker into a luxury model, a roundup of all things avocado, a look at creative storage solutions from our Kitchen Tours, and 20 delicious fillings and toppings for tacos, burritos, and enchiladas. Enjoy!
15. Broken Glass In Your Dishwasher? Use a Potato To Catch All the Shards!
14. What To Do When You’re Served Something Unpalatable?
13. Recipe: Andean Potato & Cheese Soup (Locro de Papa)
12. Alina’s Exotic Cooking Lair
11. DIY Nut Milks: 5 Easy Recipes
10. Tasty Empanadas: 5 Recipes to Make Now & Freeze For Later