We're in that in-between time when farmers' markets are looking a little bleak but you can sense there's color on the horizon and plenty of spring produce ahead. Here are some of our favorite early spring salads to look forward to!
When I receive a regular CSA box, I love figuring out what to do with the vegetables I'm not as familiar with. Inevitably, they'll get chopped and thrown into a salad of some sort, which has resulted in some beautiful leafy and grain-based lunches. Depending on where you live, you'll be able to find most of the ingredients in your markets now; if not, this is a little something to look forward to!
Try a Recipe:
• Citrus Beet Salad with Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing - Oh She Glows
• Kale Slaw with Red Cabbage and Carrots - Whole Living
• Moroccan Raw Carrot Salad - Epicurious
• Apple and Fennel Salad - Sassy Radish
• Arugula Salad with Lemon Parmesan Dressing - The Parsley Thief
• Radish, Apple and Celery Salad - Seven Spoons
• Orzo and Broccoli Pesto Salad - Sprouted Kitchen
• Farro Salad with Marinated Artichokes, Watercress and Fennel - Fine Cooking
• Citrus Salad - Martha Stewart
• Spring Tabbouleh Salad - 101 Cookbooks
Related: Winter-to-Spring Salad
(Image: Oh She Glows)