A Font Made Out of Bacon
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week, they point out this font made out of bacon. Yes, it’s actually cut piece by piece out of bacon. Will it replace Comic Sans? We can only hope. Plus, a strawberry yogurt taste test and a big bowl of Dan Dan noodles.
• Bacon Script – What would you write in such a font?
• SE Staff Picks: Fall Comfort Foods We Love Eating – The Serious Eats team shares their favorite fall comfort foods.
• Pie of the Week: Applesauce Pie – Sweet and saucy.
• Dinner Tonight: Dan Dan Noodles – A classic Sichuan street food.
• Taste Test: Strawberry Yogurt – Which sweet pink yogurt comes out on top? Come see…
Previous Good Eats: The Best Beers to Drink with Fried Chicken
(Image: /Serious Eats)