Beyond Nautical: How to Add Stripes in Your Kitchen
Spring always brings the return of nautical stripes. But there are so many more ways to add the simple pattern to your kitchen than with navy and white. Here are a few of our favorite ways to add stripes to your kitchen this spring.
- Coyuchi Diamond Stripe Kitchen Towel Set: Not only do these towels have stripes, but each stripe is composed of a geometric diamond pattern.
- Gourmet Getaway Lunch Tote: Of course you need a lunch tote, and what better than this poppy neon stripe? You’ll always know it’s yours in the office fridge.
- Brite Cool Double Old Fashioned Glass: Old fashioned, Manhattan, whatever your drink, it’ll taste even better served out of this multi-stripe glass.
- Marble & Wood Serving Board: We love this take on the stripe theme — it’s a striped serving board of two different materials. Genius!
- Nautical Melamine Plates: We had to have one nautical pick in here! And these melamine plates are perfect for dining alfresco.
- SKÄCK Serving Bowl: Not only does this Ikea bowl play on traditional stoneware styles, but it comes in at a fraction of the cost. It’s only $7!
Published: Apr 24, 2015