A Book Club Brunch Party, 100 Rules of Dinner, Bringing Children to the Party, and Crowd-Pleasing Cream Cheese Appetizers
Welcome to Saturday! We hope you’re having a warm, spring day wherever you are. Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a menu for spring housewarming party, memorable entertaining ideas picked up at a dinner party in Tel Aviv, 100 rules of dinner, and a lovely look behind the scenes at a book club brunch party given by our own Anjali! All this and more below… enjoy!
15. Have Extra Bananas? 7 Ways to Turn Them Into a Blissful Brunch
14. Appetizer Recipe: Miso Sweet Potato Bites
13. Spring Recipe: Creamy Parmesan Dip
12. Recipe: Roasted Tomato and Goat Cheese Quiche
11. Come On Over! Menu For a Spring Housewarming Party
10. 3 Memorable Entertaining Ideas I Picked Up at a Summer Dinner Party in Tel Aviv