A $30 Kitchen Makeover and 5 Fast Grilled Suppers
This week a year ago we were talking about this ultra-cheap kitchen makeover, and some goodies for summer meals. Plus, street fair food (funnel cakes! battered Oreos!), The Kitchn’s food-lovers’ guides to a few different towns, the difference between shrimp and prawns, a 4-ingredient peach frozen yogurt, and a tour of Delancey, Orangette’s pizza place in Seattle.
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Ever baked chocolate chip cookies on your dashboard?
• What’s the difference between shrimp and prawns?
• A $30 kitchen makeover.
• How to bake flatbread on the stovetop.
• Tour Molly of Orangette’s new pizza place in Seattle.
• See all posts from this week a year ago.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: The Man’s Kitchen & the Real Scoop on Lactose Intolerance