How can it possibly be time for Thanksgiving already? Wasn't it just Halloween a week ago? And the Fourth of July two weeks before that? If you're feeling the time crunch, you're likely finding that you're pretty unprepared for the holiday. Whoops.
At least you know there's always Amazon. Hopefully you're a Prime member and you can get free one- or two-day shipping on all the things you've somehow managed to totally forget about. Check this list and then start filling up that cart.
9 Thanksgiving Essentials to Overnight from Amazon
- Folding Chairs with Carrying Handle, $90 for four: If you didn't take our advice earlier in the month, when we told you to check to see if you had enough chairs for all of your dinner guests, do it now. What's that? You don't? Get this set.
- Vinyl Food Service Glove, $12 for 100: We know you're carving your turkey in your kitchen, not a professional kitchen, but trust us — these disposable gloves make the task so much easier. Read this post to see why we love them so much.
- Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil, $9 for 130-square-foot roll: Even if you're using containers for leftovers, you're going to need a roll of aluminum foil to line trays, cover casseroles, tent the turkey, and more. This is our favorite aluminum foil and you need some for Thanksgiving.
- Circulon Nonstick Bakeware 17-Inch by 13-Inch Roaster, $32: Ideally you could borrow a roasting pan, but if you haven't found one or your friend has yet to deliver it, you might not want to risk it. At least this one won't set you back too much.
- OXO Good Grips Angled Turkey Baster with Cleaning Brush, $13: Ditto for the turkey baster!
- Disposable Wooden Forks, $13 for 250: Use the real stuff for dinner and then these disposable wooden forks for pie. This way, you won't have to worry about running the dishwasher between the two courses.
- Mrs. Meyer's Merge Clean Day Geranium-Scented Soy Candle, $5.50: With a house full of guests, you're going to need a scented candle for the bathroom.
- Cotton Craft Dinner Napkins, $17 for 12: Cloth napkins are always a good idea — they dress up the table and help cut back on unnecessary waste. This pack is inexpensive and the colors are totally Thanksgiving-appropriate.
- Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge, $5.50 for six: You're going to have an abnormal amount of dishes to wash (yes, even if you have a dishwasher). Make sure you have a fresh sponge (or six) on hand.
What else have you forgotten about?