9 Dreamy Backyard Pizza Ovens We Wish Were Ours
It’s Pizza Week at The Kitchn, and let’s get right down to it with a look at some stunning outdoor pizza ovens. Yes, these wood-burning ovens are a luxury that may be out of reach for many of us (especially those of us who live in apartments!), but we can’t resist a little daydreaming to while away the Monday after a holiday weekend.
Which pizza oven is your favorite? Which would you build, if you won the lottery?
- Rough Stone Oven – Kalamazoo Gourmet: This outdoor pizza oven was inspired by a trip to Italy.
- Pizza Oven + Bar – Futural Construction: This gorgeous, rustic stone pizza oven fits right into the mountainous surroundings.
- Modern Oven – SPACEStudio: If you have a more modern aesthetic, never fear — there’s a pizza oven for your style, too.
- Fireplace & Pizza Oven – Paradise Restored: If you’re going to build an outdoor fireplace, you might as well build in a pizza oven!
- Modern Concrete – Harrison’s Landscaping: This small pizza oven is perfect for anyone who doesn’t have a lot of outdoor space, but is passionate about great pizza.
- Sleek Stone Oven – Paradise Restored: We’re jealous of this entire outdoor kitchen, not just the sleek pizza oven.
- French-Inspired – Conard Romano Architects: This home and outdoor area were inspired by the owners’ trips to France. Of course the pizza oven is all Italian.
- Terracotta Pizza Oven – De Mattei Construction: We love the look of this Mediterranean-inspired patio. All it needs is some vines growing on the wooden trellis to complete the look.
- Hobbit House – Frisch Masonry: This little Hobbit House-esque pizza oven might be our favorite on the list. Who wouldn’t want this in their backyard?