8 Yummy Father’s Day Gifts from Craig Kanarick and Mouth
This week we’re visiting the kitchen of the food-obsessed entrepreneur, Craig Kanarick, who, with his wife, Rebecca, built a smart, personal kitchen for themselves and their kids. But while Craig’s interest in food may begin at home, it doesn’t stop there. He’s also the founder of Mouth, a fun and inspiring online store, chock-full of small-batch and high-quality food from around the country — from liquor to barbecue sauce to pickles. Especially pickles.
If your dad loves to eat, then take a look at Craig’s own picks for Father’s Day gifts from Mouth this year.
Craig Kanarick’s 8 Picks for Yummy Father’s Day Gifts
- Bourbon Every Month Subscription: Three, six, or 12 months of amazing American-made, indie craft bourbons from around the whole country. One bottle a month, always amazing.
- Grady’s DIY Cold Brew Kit, $15 for a tin of 4 bags. Summer means cold brew in my house and Grady’s is the way to go. It’s the easiest way to make cold brew. First off, it’s super easy — they are basically giant tea bags of coffee so you just throw them in a pitcher, fill with water, and let it sit overnight. It’s super easy to clean up, which is often the biggest hassle of cold brew. On top of it, their recipe, with a hint of chicory, is delicious. It’s really the best iced coffee possible.
- The Marc Murphy Chef Kit, $160. We collaborated with Marc to create this unique kit that includes a cookbook, caramels, seasoning, a killer apron, and a cozy T-shirt. Perfect for dads who cook.
- Bourye and Son of Bourye from High West Distillery. Great “father and son” bottles of incredible, very unique whiskeys (bourbon/rye) from this award-winning Utah distillery.
- Dad’s Gotta Eat, $80 for a bag jam-packed with my favorite sweets and savories. I’m getting this for my own dad this year (don’t tell him).
- Picklepalooza, $125. I love pickles. It’s been my obsession, frankly, to build the best pickle store in the country, so that’s why we have so many amazing pickles at Mouth. And not just cucumber pickles, but some pretty offbeat treats, too. This bag contains eight full-sized jars of incredible pickles. Everyone loves a pickle, so this is sure to be a big hit.
- The Grill Scout, $65 or $115. I know it’s a cliché, but many dads do love to grill. Who doesn’t? This great gift takes grilling basics to a new level with top-notch BBQ sauces, dry rubs, smoked salt, and killer marinades.
- Mouth Exclusive Single-Barrel Brandy, $80. We collaborated with pioneering distillery, German Robin, known for making the best brandies in America. We liked this barrel so much, we bought the whole thing. There is just this one batch with this flavor, so once it’s gone, it’s gone for good.