8 Small, Easy Ways to Decorate Your Kitchen for the Holidays
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
1 of 8
2 of 8
3 of 8
4 of 8
5 of 8
6 of 8
7 of 8
8 of 8
- Gingerbread garland, via Donna Hay: How cute is this? Donna Hay provides a recipe and tutorial for this garland, so you can hang these little men anywhere in your kitchen.
- String lights, via Houzz: Twinkle lights over the kitchen door add just the right amount of holiday sparkle.
- Ornaments on a wire, via Miss Design: Hang a few ornaments from a wire strung across your kitchen window, and your new view may make washing dishes not quite so arduous.
- Greenery on an embroidery loop, via Under the Sycamore: Like we said last week in our wreath roundup, we love how wonderful these easy DIY wreaths look hanging in the kitchen window!
- Branches in vases, via Planete Deco: You may not want a full-size Christmas tree in the kitchen, but a few evergreen branches are wonderfully wintry, especially when grouped together on a window ledge or shelf.
- Christmas card display, via Greener Grass: Transform your kitchen cabinets into a pinboard for Christmas cards!
- Pinecones, via The Art of Doing Stuff: String a single pinecone around a utensil crock — so simple!
- A clementine and candle tray wreath, via Family Chic: Clementines are perfect (and delicious!) decorations this time of year.
How are you decorating your kitchen for the holidays?
Published: Dec 10, 2014