8 Great International Slow Cooker Recipes
If there’s one thing cooler climates encourage us to do, it’s to take things slow. It’s an attitude adjustment we all experience, regardless of our location. Fortunately, a slow cooker is a tool versatile enough to be an answer for us all. Here are eight recipes covering a wide range of regions and flavors. Why not simmer down with one of them this weekend?
Your slow cooker can do more than pot roast. Stretch out its abilities with one of these eight regional recipes that use everything from cauliflower to chicken to seafood.
- Indian: Slow Cooker Aloo Gobi – the Perfect Pantry
- Chinese: Chinese Pork Tenderloin with Garlic-Sauced Noodles – MyRecipes
- African: African Pulled Beef – Eat at Home
- Spanish: Crockpot Paella – Wanna Bite
- Thai: Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup – Foodie Crush
- Mexican: Crockpot Mexican Chicken – Pinch of Yum
- Italian: Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup – Baked by Rachel
- Mediterranean: Mediterranean Pork with Couscous – Mel’s Kitchen Cafe