Cute pajamas are always a good idea, but never more so than when all you really want to do is stay inside and binge-watch Stranger Things. We don't blame you — it's absolutely disgusting out, and Stranger Things is pretty awesome.
Because we're mildly food obsessed, we prefer our PJs to be patterned with burgers, milkshakes, and fries. Oh, and we're pretty sure studies show sleeping in food-themed attire increases the probability of sweet dreams.
1. Egghausted T-Shirt and Short Pajama Set, $33 at ASOS: Who doesn't love a good egg pun?
2. Serve It Up Summer Food T-Shirt, $18 at Modcloth: All your favorite summer foods combined on one shirt.
3. Coffee & Doughnut Best Friends Matching Night Tees $39 at ASOS: If you and your BFF go together like coffee and doughnuts, gift her with one of these adorable shirts.
4. Celery Sweatshirt, $40 at Etsy: Haven't you heard? Celery is the new kale.
5. Strawberry Print Tank & Shorts Pajama Set, $30 at ASOS: Strawberry season may be over, but that doesn't mean we can't dream about next year. #strawberryfieldsforever
6. Cinnamon Roll Sweatshirt, $65 at Beloved Shirts: We're definitely having cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
7. Steak Dinner Footsie Pajamas, $60 at Cafe Press: A footsied ode to Ron Swanson, the greatest steak lover of all time.
8. Hooded Sriracha Onesie, $50 at Webundies: Show up to any sleepover dressed in this Sriracha onesie and you will slay.