Baking cookies without butter, eggs or dairy isn't as challenging as it seems, especially with the help of these inventive and seasonal recipes from some of our favorite bloggers. From eggnog cheesecake thumbprints to no-bake peppermint patty bars, these cookies capture the festive flavors of the season while also being completely vegan.
8 Vegan Cookie Recipes to Try
• Eggnog Cheesecake Thumbprints at The Sweet Life (pictured)
• Speculoos Spread Cookies at Have Cake Will Travel
• Pistachio Praline Linzer Cookies at Bittersweet
• Sparkly Apricot Rosemary Jewels at Spabettie
• No Bake Peppermint Patty Bars at Oh She Glows (pictured)
• Soft Double Ginger Cookies at Joy the Baker
• Cut-Out Gingerbread Cookies at Meet the Shannons
• Cream Cheese Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Pillow Cookies at Chocolate Covered Katie
Do you have any favorite vegan cookie recipes?
(Images: The Sweet Life; Oh She Glows)