Tea cozies aren't just for grandmas anymore. There are a bunch of cute tea cozies out there that will not only make your teapot look adorable, but also serve the practical purpose of keeping your tea warm while you're doing what you do best — chatting with friends over a cuppa (or several cuppas).
Check out some of our favorites.
- Knitted Chicken Tea Cozy, $21 at Houzz: Add some whimsy to your kitchen with this ridiculously cute knitted option.
- Triangle Tea Cozy, $34 at Burke Decor: If you're looking for something a bit more modern than whimsical, this triangle tea cozy is right up your alley.
- Wool Cable Knit Tea Cozy, $45 at Food52: Available in three different colors, this wool cable knit tea cozy functions as a warm sweater for your tea pot, literally allowing you to button it on.
- English Tea Cozy, $28 at TeaAndTartan: Don't bother getting dressed for tea time. This plaid cozy — complete with a custom monogram — matches your pajamas.
- Paris Tea Cozy, $24 at Stash Tea: While the act of having tea seems decidedly British, this tea cozy is all about Paris.
- Blue and White Dot Tea Cozy, $16 at ChicCozyCozies: Add a dash of preppy-ness to your tea service with this polka-dot cozy.
- Myrskyn Jälkeen Tea Cozy, $35 at Finnish Design Shop: Made in Finland, this cozy features natural elements on hemp fabric.
- Fox Cozy Glass Infuser Teapot, $20 at World Market: This adorable set is, um, foxy! The cute cozy comes with a glass teapot, which also features a loose-leaf infuser.