8 Breaking Bad Desserts & Cocktails You Should Make for the Finale
This series finale of AMC’s Breaking Bad is this Sunday – are you prepared to say goodbye? After what has arguably been the best season of the show, the series deserves to go out with a bang. Bakers and boozers alike have been inspired to cook some interesting things to celebrate. WARNING: There are a lot of blue pop rocks ahead.
Undoubtedly, my favorite of these concoctions is the “Walter White Cupcakes” which have a simple, vanilla exterior, but is filled with blue “meth” on the inside – just like Walter.
1. Breaking Bad Cake Batter Truffles – Kailley’s Kitchen
2. Breaking Bad Tequila Cocktail – Simple Cocktails
3. Walter White Cupcakes – Not Your Mama’s Cookie
4. The Captain Cook – Thrillist
5. Breaking Bad Cake – 17 and Baking
1. Breaking Bad Waltaritas – Almost Makes Perfect
2. Breaking Bad Lollipops – 1 Fine Cookie
3. Jesse Pink-Mint Ice Cream – Dash and Pinch
(Images: As Linked)