8 Beautiful Storage Containers for Thanksgiving Leftovers
One of the best parts about Thanksgiving? Leftovers. Some of those foods just taste better the next day. And with the amount of food you’ll be cooking, you’re going to need storage containers — lots of food storage containers.
Here are a few of our favorite containers that will add a little beauty to your kitchen as well.
- Posh Pantry Jar Set, $30 for 3 from Mod Cloth: Ideal for leftover gravy, cranberry relish, or anything else pourable, these jars will look great in your fridge or pantry.
- Pyrex Anniversary Set, $28 for 5 containers with lids from Pyrex: We love the 100th anniversary pattern Pyrex debuted this year, and you can’t beat their containers for storing leftovers.
- Ceramic Food Storage Bowl Set, $34 for 4 from Urban Outfitters: These pretty painted bowls are ideal for smaller portions of leftovers or packing things up in individual servings.
- frego Glass & Silicone Square, $13 each from Container Store: These silicone covered glass dishes are perfect for anyone with little kids. The silicone makes them easier to grip when taking them in and out of the fridge.
- LJUST Jar with Lid, $7 from IKEA: Available in multiple sizes, these canisters are an inexpensive and cheerful addition to your kitchen.
- Joseph Joseph 12-Piece Nest Storage Set, $35 from Crate & Barrel: These nesting containers save space in your storage cabinet and your fridge. They stack and nest to make the most of whatever space you have available.
- Happy Days Storage Set, $20 from Wayfair: These enameled steel containers feel like something out of your grandmother’s kitchen. We love a little retro vibe, especially around the holidays.
- Bright Stripes Ice Cream Container, $6 for 6 from Container Store: Finally, if you’re sending home leftovers with your guests, stock up on a few packages of these ice cream containers. They are easy to fill and label. Plus, the bright stripes are incredibly cheery.