7 Single-Serve Cookies For When You Need Something a Little Sweet
You know the feeling: it’s late at night, you have the place to yourself, and you just want something sweet. But just a little something. You don’t want to make an entire cake, or a dozen cookies, or anything that you’ll be tempted to eat the entire thing. Instead of busting out a pint of ice cream or a candy bar, treat yourself! Make one of these single-serve warm, gooey homemade cookies.
Yes, of course you could just prepare the whole batch and just freeze the rest of the dough if you have that kind of self-restraint. If, however, you just have one egg or you know yourself well enough that you couldn’t resist making the whole batch, these recipes are here to help.
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie for One – Good Life Eats
2. XXL Buttery Sugar Cookie – Sally’s Baking Addiction
3. XXL Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Brownie Cookie – My Happy Place
4. Single-Serve Peanut Butter Cookie – Chocolate Covered Katie
5. Single-Serving Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies – Chocolate Moosey