7 Halloween Costumes for Food-Lovers (Yes, with Overnight Shipping)
So maybe you procrastinated because you didn’t think you wanted to do Halloween this year, or maybe you just plain forgot that the holiday was this weekend. Whatever the case may be, it’s still not too late to get a fun food-themed disguise to wear to that costume party, but you’d better get clicking. Of course, these costumes won’t be the most original options, but you can always make a few tweaks to make them feel more of the moment.
- Taco Emoji, $36 via Amazon: Ditch the hat and instead build yourself a cardboard iPhone frame, and you can be the newly released taco emoji. The one emoji everyone has been waiting for.
- Lobster, $50 via Amazon: Make this into a couple’s costume by having your significant other, roommate, or friend dress up as a chef. Or make it even better by adding a giant bun and going as a lobster roll.
- Champagne Bottle, $33 via Amazon: You could walk around with your arms overhead all night to look like a champagne bottle, or you could simply carry a bottle of bubbly with you. We’re guessing the latter will make you more friends.
- Pizza Slice, $25 via Amazon: No, it’s not quite as topical as being the pizza rat, but it is a classic that you can keep in your closet for years. Who doesn’t love a good slice of pepperoni pie?
- Baby Carrot, $30 via Amazon: Dress yourself up in gardening clothes — think grubby jeans, a wide-brimmed hat, and gardening gloves — then swaddle your little one in this adorable carrot bunting, and go as an organic farmer!
- PB&J, $26 via Amazon: You can’t go wrong with a classic like PB&J for a couples costume. Of course, if you’re trying to be allergen-free, you’ll want to clarify to all your friends that you’re actually almond butter instead.
- Langoustine, $30 via Amazon: If you’re dressing up as a lobster, you can also get a matching costume for your little one. They can just be a langoustine instead.