Ring in 2016 with One of These Sweet Calendars for the Kitchen
If you’re going to have a calendar in your kitchen (and we definitely think you should!), it better be a food-themed one. Each December, picking out a new calendar for the next year is one of my favorite things to do. There are updates to old favorites, and new calendars we’d be happy to hang up or give as gifts.
Here are seven of our favorites to choose from this year.
7 Kitchen Calendars for 2016
- Coffee & Tea Calendar, $20 from Anthropologie: Leave it to Rifle Paper to come up with the best version of a coffee- and tea-lover’s calendar. This one beautifully illustrates coffee and tea varieties.
- Homegrown Goodness, $15 from 1canoe2: Not only does this calendar have delightfully illustrated produce, but it also has simple motivational sayings to pep you up.
- Kitchen Happiness Calendar, $14 from Workman: Featuring some of our favorite vintage kitchenware, this calendar is a perfect fit for a retro kitchen.
- Farmers Market Calendar, $22 from Amazon: The perennial favorite Cavallini & Co. has a stunningly colorful farmers market calendar for 2016.
- It’s Going to be Sweet, $16 from Nuts for Paper on Etsy: Gift this calendar to the aspiring pastry chef in your life. What’s better is that the calendar is written in both English and Portuguese.
- Dim Sum Wall Calendar, $24 from Gotamago on Etsy: We love dim sum. Not only does this calendar appeal to our appetites, but we also might just learn something new from it.
- Food Photography Calendar, $24 from Sweet Fine Day on Etsy: Once again, the team behind Whimsy & Spice has outdone themselves with this lush food photography calendar.